Uninterrupted transactions, anytime, anywhere
In modern Retail ERP, the regular Point of Sale (POS) module can work only if internet is available and stable enough to process Point of Sale (POS) transactions. Since Point of Sale (POS) modules are online modules that connect to the server to fetch data, they can’t operate in a non-internet environment.Contact us
We recognize that there may be times when internet may be down or unstable and sensitivity of customer service arises then. If we can’t process a transaction when a customer is before a Point of Sale (POS) terminal, a Retailer not only primarily lose the sales but well may lose the customer permanently as well.
For fast-paced and growing Retail operations, the winners of the future will be those that are transforming the customer experience through new technologies, digitizing operations, and putting in place the business continuity systems.
Retail ViVA’s Offline Point of Sale (POS) functionality, is an offline Point of Sale (POS) functioning normally when connecting to server or internet breaks down. Data syncs two-way when online Point of Sale (POS) is functioning so that when you are offline, you have all the data, perform Point of Sale (POS) functional normally including giving currently running offers, schemes and discounts to your customers.
- End-to-end credit portfolio management functionality without needing to anything manually
- Multiple credit product configuration management and customization for joint applicants
- Delinquency management until recovery through bailiff
- Faster loan approval time in view of structured process flow achieving better customer experience
- Increased customer reach due to in-house Ready Finance and integrated Ready Finance Module
- Enhanced customer service levels due to digitized flow of operations
Retail ViVA’s integrated offline Point of Sale (POS) functionality
comes with a seamless switch over between online Point of Sale (POS) and offline Point of Sale (POS) in case of server/internet downtime to continue to billing. Offline Point of Sale (POS) powers through and works offline, continuing punch in transactions and serving customers with ease. All sales data is automatically synced once normalcy is restored.Contact Us Now